Free Acura CSX repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Acura CSX submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Acura CSX submodels covered: Acura CSX 2006-2011. All Acura CSX repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- 2.0L K20A and K20Z engines;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions control systems;
- manual transmission;
- automatic transmission;
- clutch and drivetrain;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: entry-level luxury car
Engines: 2.0L K20A-series 155 hp (115.5 kW); 2.0L K20Z-series 197 hp (147 kW)
Transmissions: 5-speed automatic; 5-speed manual; 6-speed manual
Follow Acura CSX repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.