Free Acura ILX repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Acura ILX submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Acura ILX submodels covered: Acura ILX 2013-present, Acura ILX Hybrid 2013-present. All Acura ILX repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- 2.0L and 2.4L four-cylinder gasoline engines;
- 1.5L hybrid engine;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions control systems;
- manual transmission;
- automatic transmission;
- clutch and drivetrain;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: entry-level luxury car
Engines: 1.5L LDA/LEA15 111 hp (83 kW); 2.0L R20A 150 hp (112 kW); 2.4L K24Z7 201 hp (150 kW)
Transmissions: 5-speed automatic; 6-speed manual
Follow Acura ILX repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.