Free Acura RSX repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Acura RSX submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Acura RSX submodels covered: Acura RSX 2002-2006. All Acura RSX repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- 2.0L I4 engines;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions control systems;
- dual-clutch transmission;
- automatic transmission;
- clutch and drivetrain;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: sports car / compact luxury car / sport compact
Engines: 2.0L K20A3 160 hp (119 kW); 2.0L K20A2 200 hp (150 kW)
Transmissions: 5-speed automatic; 5-speed manual; 6-speed manual
Follow Acura RSX repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.