Free Acura SLX repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Acura SLX submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Acura SLX submodels covered: Acura SLX 1996-1999. All Acura SLX repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- V6 engines;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions control systems;
- manual transmission;
- automatic transmission;
- clutch and drivetrain;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: mid-size SUV
Engines: 3.2L 6VD1 190 hp (141.5 kW); 3.5L 6VE1 215 hp (160.5 kW)
Transmissions: 4-speed 4L30-E automatic; 5-speed manual
Follow Acura SLX repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.