Free Ford Aspire repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Ford Aspire submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Ford Aspire submodels covered: Ford Aspire 3-door hatchback 1994-1997, Ford Aspire 5-door hatchback 1994-1997. All Ford Aspire repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- manual and automatic transaxles;
- clutch and driveaxles;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Engines: B3 EGi: 1.3L (1,323 cc) fuel injected 8-valve I4 making 63 hp (47 kW) at 5000 rpm and 74 lb·ft (100 NВ·m) at 3000 rpm; B5 EGi: 1.5L (1,498 cc) fuel injected 8-valve I4 making 88.4 hp (66 kW) at 5000 rpm and 99 lb·ft (134 NВ·m) at 4000 rpm
Transmissions: 3-speed Jatco 3N71 automatic; 5-speed manual
Follow Ford Aspire repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.