Free Ford Contour repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Ford Contour submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Ford Contour submodels covered: Ford Contour GL 1993-1998, Ford Contour LX 1995-2000, Ford Contour SE 1995-2000, Ford Contour SVT 1998-2000. All Ford Contour repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- four-cylinder engine;
- V6 engine;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- manual and automatic transaxles;
- clutch and driveaxles;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: mid-size sedan
Engines: 2.0L Zetec I4 125 hp (97 kW); 2.5L Duratec 25 V6: 170 hp (125 kW), 195 hp (145 kW) (SVT 1998), 200 hp (149 kW) (SVT 1999-2000)
Transmissions: 4-speed CD4E automatic; 5-speed MTX-75 manual
Follow Ford Contour repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.