Free Ford Econoline repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Ford Econoline submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Ford Econoline submodels covered: Ford Econoline E-150, E-250, E-350 Regular and Ford Econoline E-150, E-250, E-350 Extended. All Ford Econoline repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- 4.9L inline six-cylinder engine;
- 4.2L V6 engine;
- 5.0L, 5.8L, and 7.5L OHV engines;
- 4.6L, 5.4L and 6.8L V8 and V10 OHC engines;
- 6.0L and 7.3L diesel engines;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- automatic transmission;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: full-size van
Engines: 4.9L inline-6 145 hp (108 kW) 1992-1996; 5.0L Windsor V8 185 hp (138 kW) 1992-1996; 5.8L Windsor V8 240 hp (179 kW) 1992-1996; 7.5L 385 V8 240 hp (180 Kw) 1992-1996; 7.3L Power Stroke V8 250 hp (190 kW) 1992-2003; 4.2L Essex V6 217 hp (162 kW); 4.6L Triton V8 220 hp (160 kW) 1997-1998, 231 hp (172 kW) 1999-2003; 5.4L Triton V8 235 hp (175 kW) 1997-1998, 260 hp (190 kW) 1999-2003; 6.8L Triton V10 305 hp (227 kW); 6.0L Power stroke V8 325 hp (242 kW) 2007-2014
Transmissions: 4-speed automatic; 5-speed TorqShift automatic
Follow Ford Econoline repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.