Free Ford Excursion repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Ford Excursion submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Ford Excursion submodels covered: Ford Excursion 2WD 1999-2005 and Ford Excursion 4WD 1999-2005. All Ford Excursion repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- gasoline engines;
- diesel engines;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems for gasoline engines;
- fuel and exhaust systems for diesel engines;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- automatic transaxles;
- transfer case;
- clutch and driveline;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: full-size SUV
Engines: 5.4L Triton V8 255 hp (190 kW) 1999-2005; 6.8L Triton V10 310 hp (231 kW) 1999-2005; 7.3L Powerstroke V8 turbodiesel 250 hp (186 kW) 1999-2003; 6.0L PowerStroke V8 turbodiesel [down-tuned] 325 hp (242 kW), [originally] 350 hp (261 kW) 2003-2005
Transmissions: 4-speed 4R100 automatic; 5-speed Torqshift automatic
Follow Ford Excursion repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.