Free Ford Puma repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Ford Puma submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Ford Puma submodels covered: Ford Puma 1997-2001, Ford Puma Racing 2000-2001. All Ford Puma repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- manual transaxle;
- clutch and driveaxles;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: sports car
Engines: Ford Zetec-SE: 1.4L 90 hp (67 kW) 1997-2000; 1.6L 103 hp (76 kW) 2000-2001; 1.7L 123 hp (92 kW) 1998-2000; 1.7L 153 hp (114 kW) [2000-2001 Ford Racing Puma only]
Transmissions: 5-speed IB5 manual
Follow Ford Puma repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.