Free Honda Element repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Honda Element submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Honda Element submodels covered: Honda Element 2WD 2003-2011, Honda Element 4WD 2003-2011. All Honda Element repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- manual and automatic transaxles;
- clutch and driveaxles;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: compact crossover SUV
Engines: 2.4L K24A4 160 hp (119 kW) 2003-2006; 2.4L K24A8 166 hp (124 kW) 2007-2011
Transmissions: 4-speed automatic; 5-speed automatic; 5-speed manual
Follow Honda Element repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.