Free Honda FR-V repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Honda FR-V submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Honda FR-V submodels covered: Honda FR-V 2004-2009. All Honda FR-V repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- petrol engine;
- diesel engine;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- manual and automatic transaxles;
- clutch and driveaxles;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: compact MPV
Engines: 1.7L D17A 125 hp (93 kW); 1.8L R18A 138 hp (103 kW); 2.0L K20A 150 hp (112 kW); 2.2L N22A 140 hp (104 kW)
Transmissions: 5-speed automatic; 5-speed manual; 6-speed manual
Follow Honda FR-V repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.