Free Honda HR-V repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Honda HR-V submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Honda HR-V submodels covered: Honda HR-V 1999-2002, Honda HR-V 2002-2006. All Honda HR-V repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- manual and automatic transaxles;
- clutch and driveaxles;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: mini SUV
Engines: 1.6L D16W1 103 hp (77 kW); 1.6L D16W5 123 hp (92 kW)
Transmissions: Honda Multimatic S; 5-speed manual
Follow Honda HR-V repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.