Free Honda Ridgeline repair manuals and diagrams – descriptions of Honda Ridgeline submodels, technical characteristics, disassembly/assembly step-by-step procedures and tools, inspection, testing and troubleshooting, detailed description of works and all necessary diagrams, easy-to-follow photos, exclusive councils of skilled mechanics and many other things… Honda Ridgeline submodels covered: Honda Ridgeline 2006-2014. All Honda Ridgeline repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer.
- tune-up and routine maintenance;
- general engine overhaul procedures;
- cooling, heating and air conditioning systems;
- fuel and exhaust systems;
- engine electrical systems;
- emissions and engine control systems;
- automatic transaxle;
- suspension and steering systems;
- chassis electrical system;
- wiring diagrams.
Class: mid-size/full-size sport utility truck
Engines: 3.5L J35A9 247 hp (184 kW) 2006-2008; 3.5L J35Z5 250 hp (190 kW) 2009-2014
Transmissions: 5-speed automatic
Follow Honda Ridgeline repair manuals, you can do it yourself – from maintenance to repairs of the vehicle.